Gain more than 90% in 24 hours | Click here to Double your bitcoin in 24 hours at cryptoearn24.com Start investing right now with bitcoin and withdraw daily profit right into your bitcoin wallet. Never Depend on single income, start Investing with cryptoearn24.com
Deadline Date: January 13, 2020
Applications are open for the University of Pennsylvania Penn Identity & Conflict Lab Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020/2021. The Penn Identity & Conflict (PIC) Lab at the Department of Political Science of the University of Pennsylvania seeks exceptional candidates for a one-year, full-time, renewable, residential appointment as a postdoctoral research fellow.
The Lab is dedicated to addressing a broad range of critical questions focused on inter-group conflict. The Lab prioritizes research in three key areas: how social identities shape individual behavior, how conflict affects identities, and what interventions are effective in reducing inter-group conflict of different forms. Both violent and non-violent forms of conflict are considered, and the Lab integrates knowledge across the social and behavioral sciences to better understand bias, discrimination, and violence.
Fellows will split their time between their own research and work with Professor Nicholas Sambanis on different projects generated from the PIC Lab. Ongoing projects address foreign intervention and peacebuilding after ethno-sectarian war; the legacies of wartime violence exposure; the causes of violent escalation of separatist conflicts; and causes and mitigation of non-violent inter-group conflict, including conflict between native and immigrant populations.
Bitcoin investment | Fastest Cloud mining website | cryptoearn24.com Click here to Start mining with only 0.0005 BTC and double it by 90% after 24 hours, All transaction only by bitcoin. A simple mining system. Create your account, Deposit your payments, Withdraw profits daily. Also includes Bitcoin Retirement Plan. Investment Programs Listing, Discover Safe & Secure Investment, Comprehensive Advice, Quality Service, Range Of Solutions all at Cryptoearn24.com
- All postdoctoral fellow positions pay a stipend of $53,000 plus relevant fees and health insurance.
- The position also provides $2,000 in research support.
- Open to scholars who have received their Ph.D. or equivalent degrees in the last two years (not earlier than 2017), or who expect to complete their degree by June 2020.
- Successful applicants will have excellent training in quantitative methods (statistical analysis, survey, and experimental methods).
- Programming skills are highly desirable.
- Applicants should have outstanding organizational and communications skills and prior experience using large computer databases and different statistical software (including Stata, R, and Qualtrics).
- Applicants should be intellectually curious, ambitious, energetic, highly self-disciplined, and self-motivated
- They should be able to work individually and as part of a team; and
- Be open to conducting fieldwork outside the U.S.
- Inter-disciplinary training in experimental economics and/or social psychology and adjacent fields is a plus.
Applicants will be asked to upload a cover letter, CV/resume, one page research statement, writing sample, and unofficial PhD transcript (only required for current graduate students). They will also ask for the name and email address of a letter writer who can submit a letter of recommendation.
For more information, visit Penn Identity & Conflict Lab Fellowship.