Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, UDUSOK one year matric programme admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK), School of Matriculation Studies one year programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UDUSOK MATRIC ADMISSION.
The application fee is N5,050 (Five thousand and fifty naira only.)
- Visit http://matric.udusok.edu.ng on your browser.
- Click on “Buy Form” and a popup comes up.
- On the popup window, click on “Process Payment”, complete the form that shows up and click on “Generate Invoice”. You will be directed to Remitawhere you will print your invoice.
- On Remita platform, it is advisable you select INTERNETBANKING in the field “How do you want to pay“
- Select the bank
- Click Submit
- A page is loaded, Click on “Print Invoice”
- Your invoice is loaded and you can immediately print it
- Make copies of this invoice, take note of your RRR and Invoice Number. Proceed to any bank with your invoice and make payment.
- After payment at the bank, come back to http://matric.udusok.edu.ng, and click on “Verify Payment”
- A popup window comes up, key in your invoice number and click on the Verify button. (Click here to see how to identify your invoice number)
- Print your receipt. On the receipt, you will find your Application No and Password.
- Now click on Application Login, enter your Application No and Password, click on Login to fill in your form online.
- Fill your form in the following order or as indicated numerically on the green tabs on the form and ensure you save in each case:
- Bio Data.
- School attended
- O’level Examination
- O’level results
- Print the completed form.
- Remember to logout after printing so that your account is not compromised.
Apply Before: Not Specified.