Gain more than 90% in 24 hours | Click here to Double your bitcoin in 24 hours at cryptoearn24.com Start investing right now with bitcoin and withdraw daily profit right into your bitcoin wallet. Never Depend on single income, start Investing with cryptoearn24.com
Applications are now open for Michael Pa Fai Chik and Windy Mei Fung Chu International Award provided by the University of Toronto. The award is exclusively open for both domestic and international Students
The funding program is available for undergraduate students who want to study in the Faculty of Arts /Science and preference will be given to students enrolled in the Commerce Program.
Clarity of Information
The University of Toronto is the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada. It is a public research university which was established by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College.
Bitcoin investment | Fastest Cloud mining website | cryptoearn24.com Click here to Start mining with only 0.0005 BTC and double it by 90% after 24 hours, All transaction only by bitcoin. A simple mining system. Create your account, Deposit your payments, Withdraw profits daily. Also includes Bitcoin Retirement Plan. Investment Programs Listing, Discover Safe & Secure Investment, Comprehensive Advice, Quality Service, Range Of Solutions all at Cryptoearn24.com
Why study at the University of Toronto? Studying at UT gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge, and work experience through the University of Toronto’s Work-Study Program. You can be hired for paid work on campus.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Full-time, undergraduate student(s) at the University of Toronto in the Faculty of Arts and Science.
- Demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at the university. After receiving an offer they will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the transcripts, letters of reference, resume, statement of intent, a sample of written work, and GRE scores.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The amount of the award varies according to the program.