Gain more than 90% in 24 hours | Click here to Double your bitcoin in 24 hours at cryptoearn24.com Start investing right now with bitcoin and withdraw daily profit right into your bitcoin wallet. Never Depend on single income, start Investing with cryptoearn24.com
Gain the knowledge & skills what you need for the next step towards your career! Apply for the Gipson Black Sea Scholarship providing by the American University in Bulgaria.
Clarity of Information
Helpful offer to get a $5000 award for undergraduate study in Bulgaria.
Bitcoin investment | Fastest Cloud mining website | cryptoearn24.com Click here to Start mining with only 0.0005 BTC and double it by 90% after 24 hours, All transaction only by bitcoin. A simple mining system. Create your account, Deposit your payments, Withdraw profits daily. Also includes Bitcoin Retirement Plan. Investment Programs Listing, Discover Safe & Secure Investment, Comprehensive Advice, Quality Service, Range Of Solutions all at Cryptoearn24.com
Founded in 1991, the American University in Bulgaria is a private university located in Bulgaria. The university offers excellent U.S. education and is accredited both in the U.S. and in Bulgaria.
Why at the American University in Bulgaria? The university provides a world-class education with the best faculties in the world. Here, students can expand their knowledge and skills for the professional world.
Application Deadline: March 1.
- University or Organization: American University in Bulgaria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Bulgaria
- Eligible Countries: Applications from Romania, Ukraine, Georgia or Turkey are acceptable
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to enrol in a bachelors degree program at the American University in Bulgaria
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework via online application or common application at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit a resume or professional CV, two letters of recommendations, academic transcripts from an accredited institution of higher education
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a high school certificate
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have valid TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge ESOL CPE scores sent directly from the respective testing agency to AUBG Admissions Office.
- Other English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The educational award will support participants in their education with the award of $5,000 annually for four years.