Gain more than 90% in 24 hours | Click here to Double your bitcoin in 24 hours at cryptoearn24.com Start investing right now with bitcoin and withdraw daily profit right into your bitcoin wallet. Never Depend on single income, start Investing with cryptoearn24.com
Applications are now open for the Gen Foundation Grant in the UK for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is open for students from all around the globe to undertake postgraduate degree program.
The Gen Foundation is a charitable trust which principally provides grants to students and researchers. The Foundation is supporting those who excel in the areas of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
Clarity of Information
Bitcoin investment | Fastest Cloud mining website | cryptoearn24.com Click here to Start mining with only 0.0005 BTC and double it by 90% after 24 hours, All transaction only by bitcoin. A simple mining system. Create your account, Deposit your payments, Withdraw profits daily. Also includes Bitcoin Retirement Plan. Investment Programs Listing, Discover Safe & Secure Investment, Comprehensive Advice, Quality Service, Range Of Solutions all at Cryptoearn24.com
Nice opportunity for international students.
Why study at Gen Foundation? The Foundation is committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates. It also enhances the importance of cross-cultures between Japan and the rest of the world in today’s global society.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University or Organization: Gen Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject in natural sciences, particular food sciences, and technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must study and/or research in the field of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates must have to submit the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the one recent passport-sized photograph, an up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume), two original and signed letters of reference and evidence of acceptance by an organization/institution.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- Benefits: The amount of each grant is based on the merits of each application.