Gain more than 90% in 24 hours | Click here to Double your bitcoin in 24 hours at cryptoearn24.com Start investing right now with bitcoin and withdraw daily profit right into your bitcoin wallet. Never Depend on single income, start Investing with cryptoearn24.com
The Queen Mary University London is looking for highly motivated students to apply for the “Fully-funded PhD studentship in Mechanics of Composite Materials for Energy Storage”.
Clarity of Information
A wonderful opportunity is open for UK & EU students to get a fully-funded PhD program in the UK.
Bitcoin investment | Fastest Cloud mining website | cryptoearn24.com Click here to Start mining with only 0.0005 BTC and double it by 90% after 24 hours, All transaction only by bitcoin. A simple mining system. Create your account, Deposit your payments, Withdraw profits daily. Also includes Bitcoin Retirement Plan. Investment Programs Listing, Discover Safe & Secure Investment, Comprehensive Advice, Quality Service, Range Of Solutions all at Cryptoearn24.com
Founded in 1785, Queen Mary University London is a truly global university and ranked 46th in a ranking of European universities by the Times Higher Education. It awarded over £2 million in studentships to prospective postgraduate students.
Why at the Queen Mary University of London? By joining admission at this university, students will develop their analytical skills, teamwork and communication skills. Here, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2020
- University: Queen Mary University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK & EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the EU & UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in PhD studentship in Mechanics of Composite Materials for Energy Storage.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a first-class or good Upper Second Degree (or International equivalent), in engineering, mathematics, physics, materials science, chemistry or other closely-related disciplines.
- A relevant Masters level degree qualification.
- Solid and verifiable background in Mechanics of Materials and Finite Element Analysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity
, you need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they should send the following application documents to Dr Wei Tan via email ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: CV, cover letter, two academic referees, representative publications list.
- Admission Requirements: To be in the running for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent English communication and writing skills. If English is not your first language then you will require a valid English certificate equivalent to IELTS 6.5+ overall with a minimum score of 6 in Writing and 5.5 in all sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking), or other equivalent English certificate.
The university will cover tuition fees and provide an annual stipend for up to three and a half years (Currently set as £17,009 in 2019/20). Full funding is only available to Home/EU Applicants.