Gain more than 90% in 24 hours | Click here to Double your bitcoin in 24 hours at cryptoearn24.com Start investing right now with bitcoin and withdraw daily profit right into your bitcoin wallet. Never Depend on single income, start Investing with cryptoearn24.com
Applicants are welcoming to apply for the Fully-Funded Alserka Residence Summer Program in Dubai. The summer program is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program is open to artists, writers, architects, curators and researchers who are currently citizens and/or permanent residents of the MEASA region (Middle East, Africa, and South Asia).
Clarity of Information
Bitcoin investment | Fastest Cloud mining website | cryptoearn24.com Click here to Start mining with only 0.0005 BTC and double it by 90% after 24 hours, All transaction only by bitcoin. A simple mining system. Create your account, Deposit your payments, Withdraw profits daily. Also includes Bitcoin Retirement Plan. Investment Programs Listing, Discover Safe & Secure Investment, Comprehensive Advice, Quality Service, Range Of Solutions all at Cryptoearn24.com
A fully-funded summer program is open for students.
Alserkal Residency is a platform for artistic and discursive exchange, seeking to support cultural practitioners as they realise projects pertinent to their respective practices.
Why at Alserka Residence? Founded by Abdelmonem Bin Eisa Alserkal and the Alserkal family, the Residency focuses on research-based and socially-engaged practices. Alserkal Residency is part of the Alserkal Arts Foundation.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Alserkal Residency
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Summer Program
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: MEASA Region Students
- The award can be taken in Dubai
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the MEASA region (Middle East, Africa, and South Asia) are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The opportunity is available for pursuing a summer research program.
- Admissible Criteria: The program is open for artists, writers, architects, curators, and researchers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates must have to submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a full CV with complete contact information, professional statement of no more than 250 words, a statement of intent and portfolio.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- Return flights from the resident’s home city to Dubai
- Single-room accommodation, in a shared space with up to three other residents
- Monthly living stipend
- Research stipend
- Programming stipend
- 24-hour access to an individual studio at Alserkal Residency
- Support from Alserkal Residency team
- Introductions and critiques with international and local art professionals, who are part of Alserkal Avenue’s network of peers.