Gain more than 90% in 24 hours | Click here to Double your bitcoin in 24 hours at cryptoearn24.com Start investing right now with bitcoin and withdraw daily profit right into your bitcoin wallet. Never Depend on single income, start Investing with cryptoearn24.com
Outstanding students are inviting to apply for the Full Tuition Al-Maktoum MSC Scholarships funded by the University of Dundee for the academic year 2020-2021. The bursaries are open for students from all over the globe.
The program will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the year, plus a stipend of £8,000 which will be paid over 12 months.
Clarity of Information
The University of Dundee is a public research university in the UK. The mission of the university is to transform lives, locally and globally, through the creation, sharing, and application of knowledge.
Bitcoin investment | Fastest Cloud mining website | cryptoearn24.com Click here to Start mining with only 0.0005 BTC and double it by 90% after 24 hours, All transaction only by bitcoin. A simple mining system. Create your account, Deposit your payments, Withdraw profits daily. Also includes Bitcoin Retirement Plan. Investment Programs Listing, Discover Safe & Secure Investment, Comprehensive Advice, Quality Service, Range Of Solutions all at Cryptoearn24.com
Why at the University of Dundee? The university empowers students to develop their potential and take confident informed steps towards their future. It also gives students the skills and confidence to make a positive change.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full tuition fee, plus a stipend of £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject area of Accountancy, Economics, Finance, and International Business.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have firmly accepted their offer of entry for the Postgraduate MSc Islamic Finance program, starting in September 2020 or January 2021. This can be a conditional or unconditional offer.
- Have International, Home/EU or RUK fee status, as verified by the University of Dundee.
- Applicants who can evidence their refugee status will be considered as a priority group, however, we may invite additional students to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit a direct application to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the supporting statement with their application.
- Admission Requirements: To study in the university, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The sponsorship will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the year, plus a stipend of £8,000 which will be paid over 12 months.