Federal Polytechnic, Oko, OKOPOLY HND admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Oko Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the management has released the acceptance fee payment procedure.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO HND ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE.
Step 1: ADMISSION STATUS CHECKING
Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng to check their admission status adopting the following steps:
- On the Admissions Menu, Click on Check Admission Status
- On the Check Admission Status page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and Click the “Submit” button
- Print your Admission Notification slip
Step 2: ONLINE ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION
Admitted students should apply the following steps for Acceptance of Admission (Note: Within two weeks of Notification of Admission):
- Go to Bursary Unit (Revenue Unit) to generate Acceptance Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any of the approved collecting bank to pay your Acceptance fee (on the REMITA platform) and obtain Payment Printout.
- Go back to Bursary Unit (Revenue Unit) with the Payment Printout to obtain your Acceptance Letter.
Step 3: ADMISSION CLEARANCE & DATA CAPTURE
Students who have successfully accepted their Admission should proceed to the Registry Unit (Admissions) for Admission Clearance & Data Capture in the following step:
- Go to Registry Unit with your Original Certificates & Credentials for Verification and Clearance
- Proceed to data capture section
Step 4: SCHOOL FEES
Successfully Cleared and captured students can proceed with School fees payment in the steps below:
- Go to Bursary Unit (Revenue Unit) to generate School Fees Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any of the approved collecting bank, pay your School fee (on the REMITA platform) and obtain Bank Payment Printout.
- Go back to Bursary Unit (Revenue Unit) with the Payment Printout to obtain School Fees e-Receipt with auto generated Registration/Matric Number
Step 5: DEPARTMENTAL CLEARANCE
Students who have successfully paid their School Fees can proceed with departmental clearance in the steps below:
- Next, go to your Head of Department and obtain a Departmental Clearance Note without a charge (N.B: Head of Department, on daily basis submits list of cleared students with auto generated Registration Numbers to the Admissions Office).
- Go to the Polytechnic Medical Centre for medical examination and obtain your medical certificate of fitness
- Obtain a set of endorsed Student Residence Forms from the Student Affairs Office (without paying any fees.)
- Complete the seven (7) copies of Student Residence Forms.
- Ensure to deliver the completed forms to Students Affairs Office.
- Create four (4) files with the required documents (document list to be provided by Admissions Office) in each of them; write your names on each file and take all four files to Admissions Office:
- Collect one file from Admissions Office for records. (N.B: Admissions Office distributes the other three files, one to each of the relevant Academic Department, Verifications –External Department and retains one for its records).
- Go to the bursary to obtain the official school fees receipt.
Step 6: ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
Following a successful departmental clearance, students should can register courses online in the following steps:
- Go to the school website ( http://www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/) and click on the verify your account link to generate a portal account
- Login to the portal with respective Username and Password, and register courses online.