EKSU Diploma and Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements.
- Matured students who are professionals such as traders, clergymen, artisans, welders, electricians, traditional rulers and chiefs, civil servants – state and local government workers, court attendants etc.
- The young school leavers who needed the Diploma certificate for the direct entry admission into the University.
- For Diploma Programmes, candidates must have at least four credit passes in the SSCE. GCE. NECO. NABTEB or their equivalent in relevant courses.
- Special consideration Waiver may be given to matured candidates with lesser qualifications but with cognate and relevant working experience;
- Candidates should note that there other requirements that may be specific to a particular programme depending on the
type of course;
- The basic requirements for Certificate Programme shall be a minimum of the JSS 3 certificate or its equivalents.
EKSU Diploma and Certificate Programmes Admission – How to Apply.
- Candidates are to log on to the University’s website: eksu.edu.ng.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of four thousand naira only (N4.000:00) for the Certificate programmes and six thousand naira only (N6.000.00) for the Dipbma programme by the usage of ATM card (Verve/Mastercard).
- Click on ‘Certificate programme’.
- Click on ‘Diploma programme’.
- Click interswitch logo for payment.
- Enter the information requested for validation.
- Fill in the application form and submit after completion.
- Print a copy of the form after submission.
- Duly completed application forms with photocopy of credentials are to be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Directorate for Human Capital Development (DHCD) of the University.
- The OLevel requirements for all courses are to be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- All advertised programmes run on weekends or evenings depending on department or course.
- All duly completed applications must be submitted within six weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- Copies of the Application form are available at individual Departments and DHCP Office