Gain more than 90% in 24 hours | Click here to Double your bitcoin in 24 hours at cryptoearn24.com Start investing right now with bitcoin and withdraw daily profit right into your bitcoin wallet. Never Depend on single income, start Investing with cryptoearn24.com
The Historic New Orleans Collection is delighted to announce its Dianne Woest International Fellowship for the academic year 2020–21. The fund is open for both domestic and international students.
The Fellowship is available for doctoral candidates, academic or museum professionals, and independent scholars. It aims to encourage fellows to explore research facilities in the Greater New Orleans area.
The Historic New Orleans Collection (THNOC) is a museum, research center, and publisher dedicated to preserving the history and culture of New Orleans and the Gulf South.
Why study at the Historic New Orleans Collection? As a museum, research center, and publisher in the heart of the French Quarter, THNOC collects historic artefacts, makes them available to the public, and maintains them for the sake of future generations.
Bitcoin investment | Fastest Cloud mining website | cryptoearn24.com Click here to Start mining with only 0.0005 BTC and double it by 90% after 24 hours, All transaction only by bitcoin. A simple mining system. Create your account, Deposit your payments, Withdraw profits daily. Also includes Bitcoin Retirement Plan. Investment Programs Listing, Discover Safe & Secure Investment, Comprehensive Advice, Quality Service, Range Of Solutions all at Cryptoearn24.com
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Historic New Orleans Collection
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The fellowship supports scholarly research on the history and culture of Louisiana and the Gulf South.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- The Fellowship is open to doctoral candidates, academic and museum professionals, and independent scholars.
- Fellows will be expected to acknowledge THNOC in any published work drawing on fellowship research.
- Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, or any other protected status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with THNOC’s resources by visiting the Research page and browsing our holdings via our online public access catalog. In order to apply, candidates must have to submit this application form.
- Supporting Documents: You should submit the following documents with the application form:
Current vita 3, a 100-word abstract of the project, a research proposal, not to exceed six double-spaced pages, in which you (a) outline the scope of the project; (b) discuss the relevance of research materials at and (c) discuss the anticipated product of your research. In addition, please submit letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold an undergraduate or master’s degree at the time of admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The fellowship includes a stipend of $4,000.