Gain more than 90% in 24 hours | Click here to Double your bitcoin in 24 hours at cryptoearn24.com Start investing right now with bitcoin and withdraw daily profit right into your bitcoin wallet. Never Depend on single income, start Investing with cryptoearn24.com
The purpose of this educational award is to provide some extra funding help to all international students commencing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at CU.
- 1 About Coventry University
- 2 Brief Description For Country Award Tier 2 funding for International Students in UK, 2019
- 3 Eligibility For Country Award Tier 2 funding for International Students in UK, 2019
- 4 How to Apply For Country Award Tier 2 funding for International Students in UK, 2019
- 5 Apply Now
Established in 1970 as Lanchester Polytechnic, Coventry University received its university status in 1992. It is a public research university and the larger of the two universities in the city – the other being the University of Warwick – and the fastest growing university in the UK.
Bitcoin investment | Fastest Cloud mining website | cryptoearn24.com Click here to Start mining with only 0.0005 BTC and double it by 90% after 24 hours, All transaction only by bitcoin. A simple mining system. Create your account, Deposit your payments, Withdraw profits daily. Also includes Bitcoin Retirement Plan. Investment Programs Listing, Discover Safe & Secure Investment, Comprehensive Advice, Quality Service, Range Of Solutions all at Cryptoearn24.com
At this university, the participants will get a huge range of bachelor’s and master’s degree courses. You will learn from the award-winning teachers and take your career into the zenith of success under the guidance of them.
Brief Description For Country Award Tier 2 funding for International Students in UK, 2019
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019, for September 2019 entry
- Language: English
Eligibility For Country Award Tier 2 funding for International Students in UK, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Tanzania, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program available for September 2019 entryat the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees student who holds a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
How to Apply For Country Award Tier 2 funding for International Students in UK, 2019
- To Apply: To be considered for this award, you have to take to seek your place in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. You will be automatically selected for the grant, no formal application required.
- Copies of your previous academic qualification, language ability proof, and the current passport must be submitted.
- Have sufficient proficiency in the English language, but if you don’t have that, then you have to demonstrate the ability of the English language through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits for Country Award Tier 2 funding for International Students in UK, 2019
Coventry University will give £1,500 to each successful applicant who starts their studies in September 2019.