Gain more than 90% in 24 hours | Click here to Double your bitcoin in 24 hours at cryptoearn24.com Start investing right now with bitcoin and withdraw daily profit right into your bitcoin wallet. Never Depend on single income, start Investing with cryptoearn24.com
If you are thinking to get a research degree in the UK, then you can apply for this College Research Student Awards announced by the University of Edinburgh. The grant is available for UK and EU students for the academic session 2020/21.
The award scheme is designed to attract high-quality students applying for PhD research. Aspirants with an outstanding track record of academic achievements and research potential are encouraged to apply.
The College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences is the largest of the three Colleges in the University of Edinburgh and has 12 schools. It aims to facilitate the work and administration of the College.
Bitcoin investment | Fastest Cloud mining website | cryptoearn24.com Click here to Start mining with only 0.0005 BTC and double it by 90% after 24 hours, All transaction only by bitcoin. A simple mining system. Create your account, Deposit your payments, Withdraw profits daily. Also includes Bitcoin Retirement Plan. Investment Programs Listing, Discover Safe & Secure Investment, Comprehensive Advice, Quality Service, Range Of Solutions all at Cryptoearn24.com
Why study at the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences? The College offers first-class teaching and research across a very wide range of academic disciplines.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD Research
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK/ EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from UK/EU are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants with an outstanding track record of academic achievements and research potential are encouraged to apply.
- Those candidates with research areas that fall under UK Research Council Awards are required to apply to the relevant Research Council as well.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in a PhD research program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents should be submitted as part of your application:
- CV, degree certificate and academic transcript for each degree you currently hold, or an interim transcript for degrees you are currently studying.
- Two signed letters of reference (on headed paper) are required for all research programs.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Award levels vary depending on your School. To get additional information on award amounts candidates should visit their School’s website or contact the School postgraduate office for additional information. Below we have mentioned these schools: Business school, School of Divinity, School of Economics, Edinburgh College of Art, Moray House School of Education and Sport, School of History, Classics and Archaeology , School of Health in Social Science, School of Law, School of Literature, Languages and Cultures, School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences and School of Social and Political Science