Apply For Apply For East West Center Asia Pacific Leadership Scholarships Program 2019. Application are open for the Interested students seeking to further thier undergraduate studies in Apply For East West Center Asia Pacific Leadership Scholarships Program 2019, awards scholarship for high-achieving students seeking to pursue their undergraduate studies.
Deadline: March 1, 2019
The deadline for submission of applications is March 1, 2019
Applications are open for the East West Center Asia Pacific Leadership Program 2019. The Asia Pacific Leadership Program brings together people who want to co-create the future as self-reflective, resilient agents.
Using experiential, place-based learning with a focus on equity, cohorts of leaders practice leadership strategies in nurturing environments. The program will run from August 2019 – December 2019.
For nearly 20 years, the East West Center have been cultivating leaders who are motivated and capable of creating positive impact in the Asia Pacific region. Incoming fellows join a network of 605 APLP alumni from 45 countries across the globe.
- All fellows are responsible for program costs. Supplementary scholarships are available to help defray the cost of program fees and accommodations. On average, 75% of APLP Fellows receive partial scholarships to defray the costs of participating in the program. See scholarship page for details.
- Applicants must have at least a 3-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited U.S. College or University or from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad;
- At least 5 years of work experience;
- A demonstrated commitment to promoting peace and prosperity in the Indo-Asia Pacific region through professional work, study or living experience;
- There are no citizenship, age, or ethnicity restrictions.
- Leadership track record in professional, public, and/or personal realms
- Willingness to engage fully in experiential leadership development training
- Deep involvement in a specific organization, business or community impact initiative (applicants must explain how, with their home-setting teams, they will experiment with the leadership strategies learned in APLP)
- International experience and aptitude, including overseas residence, language skills, intercultural and diversity exposure
- Experience of cohort learning, working collaboratively in small teams or in large groups.
For more information, visit East West Center Asia Pacific Leadership Program.