Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into 1-year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) and Pre Degree programme of Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State for 2016 / 2017 Academic Session.
Our JUPEB programme is designed to prepare students for theexamination conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) for 2016/2017 Academic Session. The programme will give students the opportunities to gain admission into 200 Level in our Institution and any other University in Nigeria.
Also available is a 1-year Pre Degree programme that will prepare students for admission into 100 Level of any of our degree programmes. The Pre Degree programme is designed to cater for students with deficiencies in their core subjects.
ADELEKE UNIVERSITY PRE-DEGREE/JUPEB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, and subjects relevant to course of study obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/ WASCE, GCE or NECO.
Candidates with deficiencies in O’Level are also allowed to register for their O’Level Deficiencies.
ADELEKE UNIVERSITY PRE-DEGREE/JUPEB AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
FACULTY OF ARTS
- English Studies
- Religious Studies
- History & International Studies
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Mass Communication
- Library and Information Science
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADELEKE UNIVERSITY PRE-DEGREE/JUPEB ADMISSION.
- Go tohttp://portal.adelekeuniversity.edu.ng/foundation/.
- Click on “Begin Application” under the General Menu. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- At the point of registering an account, you are to supply a PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning aplicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied); you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); and you can also complete the Application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address, and also shown on the screen.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the PASSCODE earlier created.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will beunable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
- All Fees are payable via the ADELEKEUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
For further enquiries; visit our website: http://www.adelekeuniversity.edu.ng/ or contact the following numbers: 08034066694.
Closing Date: Not Announced.