Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD graduating list and the final clearance requirements for the 2016/2017 graduating students.
This is to inform all the 2016/2017 graduating students of the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) that the management of the institution has released the final clearance requirements and the graduating list.
ABUAD FINAL CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS & GRADUATING LIST.
Final clearance information/requirements for all graduating students is as follows;
Commencement Date: 15th October, 2017 to 20th October, 2017
- Check your name on Graduating List
- Original O’Level Results.
- Original JAMB Result/JAMB Admission Letter.
- All School fees Receipt.
- University Library Card.
- Evidence of payment for Hostel Damages (If applicable).
- N15, 500 Alumni Fee pay online via the Alumni website.
- Evidence of Payment or N25, 000 Bank Draft to rent Convocation Gown (if not paid).
- Graduating Students’ Year Book Fee.
- Clearance for PTCF payment.
Best of Luck!