2019 University of Queensland PhD Scholarship in Mineral Processing, Australia
Apply for PhD award in Mineral Processing In University Of Queensland, this is a fully funded scholarship in Australia. A golden opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss.
Presented by the University of Queensland, the bursary is open for the international candidates who want to pursue a PhD degree at Queensland university in Australia.
- 0.1 Why We Love University of Queensland
- 0.2 Brief Description For 2019 University of Queensland PhD Scholarship in Mineral Processing, Australia
- 1 Eligibility for 2019 University of Queensland PhD Scholarship in Mineral Processing, Australia
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. It is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees.
While studying at this university, candidates can get advice and a range of services to empower them with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Brief Description For 2019 University of Queensland PhD Scholarship in Mineral Processing, Australia
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $27,596 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: July 12, 2019
Eligibility for 2019 University of Queensland PhD Scholarship in Mineral Processing, Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Chemical Engineering, Mineral Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, or equivalent, with skills and experience in mineral processing, coal cleaning, and interfacial chemistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to apply for the postgraduate degree in the described fields at the university. The applicant can visit the Graduate’s School Website.
How to Apply for 2019 University of Queensland PhD Scholarship in Mineral Processing, Australia
- Supporting Documents: These following documents are needed to complete the application such as CV, the transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, certificates for all completed post-secondary study, copy of your Passport, and two referee reports from persons who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree, complete Queensland Year 12, achieve the program’s minimum entry score, satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites and successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your traditional language, then you have to provide proof of your English language proficiency.
Benefits: The university is presenting you the amount $27,596 per annum for the scholars during the course duration.